11. März 2014

Random Birthday Post :)


Hey guys! 
So now I'm officially 20. OMG. Times passes by just so fast and I really feel old! I mean, I'm not a teenager anymore :O There's that "2"! Well, may this year be as good as last year :)
To be honest, I don't really know what to post right now, I have so many ideas, but none of them seem to be appropriate to be included into a birthday post ;) I don't have a real birthday haul yet, since I'm not actually doing anything special today, since I'm seeing my family this weekend and I have another exam tomorrow. I'll probably just stay home and study :( I know, best birthday ever :D At midnight, I got my present from my boyfriend and yes, it's a Apple Magic Mouse! I told you in an earlier post that I really wanted one - and now I have one :) Plus, I have a Coke ice bear. That cute little thing, I love him! 

So what's coming up? Next week I'll be in Berlin for a few days and then there's that Glamour Shopping Week in April, another exam (which will finally be the last one!) aaand hopefully I'll be able to start my Bachelor Thesis. Basically a lot coming up, stay tuned :)

3 Kommentare:

Unknown hat gesagt…

Ersteinmal alles alles Gute zum Geburtstag genieß den Tag bei dem schönen Wetter! :) & freue dich auf Berlin ich finde Berlin ist so schön ich war schon gefühlte 1000x dort :D
Hab einen schönen Tag :)

http://whowherewhatever.blogspot.de/

Miss Blueberrymuffin hat gesagt…

Herzlichen Glückwunsch lieber Ex-Teenie! :) 20 ist wunderbar :)

LG, Miss B.

Unknown hat gesagt…

alles alles liebe nachträglich
20 ist shcon ein merkwürdiges alter oder?!
ichw erde bald 22 und irgendwie fühlt man sich schon...erwachsen und alt xD

viel spaß in Berlin <3