21. Juni 2014

Rewind Time

Hello everyone!

I know it's been so long since I've posted last and it wasn't even a real post due to my laziness of writing, but it has been such a crazy time for me like the past few weeks. And because of the craziness going on right now, I'm only going to write this post in English. I still need to go do some shopping and cleaning stuff, so I'm keeping it simple, but I promise to care about this blog more!

Like always, I want to make up for the missing time period by recapturing what's happened when I was gone. So here are some inspirations and surely, more pictures are to come, since this summer is going to be extra special! 

As you know, I'm working on my Bachelor Thesis right now until mid October. I know, it's a long time, but since I'm writing it at SAP, it's pretty nice for me to also experience a real big company. That is also why I don't really have time left for writing my blog because I'm almost never home. Which doesn't mean that I stopped shopping - no, not at all! I'm just spending lots of time somewhere outside.


Whenever I'm at home in the evenings, I really enjoy just relaxing with my boyfriend or with my other roommates in the living room. It's really nice to have someone to talk to and to watch TV together. It's been a lot different when I lived in the student dorm where everyone was just sitting in their own room (due to the absence of a living room ;)). 



My two favorite purchases in the past few weeks are my sunglasses from Christian Dior (ZAZA1) and my new little suitcase. I was looking for a suitcase to take with me when I go somewhere for the weekend. That means when I go home to my parents' or somewhere else. I'll be in Berlin/Potsdam once again in exactly two weeks, so this suitcase will perfectly accompany me on that trip.




The last pictures are actually pretty recent, from yesterday and the day before - to be exact. On Thursday, it was a holiday here in this state (Fronleichnam) and the weather was really nice, so we decided to go barbecue in a near parc. It was so delicious! Yesterday, after work, my boyfriend and I went to Mannheim/Ludwigshafen for no actual reason, but we went a little bit shopping and had  some delicious food in the Rhein-Galerie :) It's pretty nice to have some water in or around a city, like a river or a lake, but unfortunately, Karlsruhe has none of these. Therefore, I really enjoyed sitting on that terace at the riverside to eat.

As I mentioned above, I've to go shopping now. Tomorrow's Sunday and the shops are closed and if I don't want to eat at McDonald's tomorrow, I really should go buy some healthy food ;)

Bye, xoxo

Keine Kommentare: